Need Funding for a Large Commercial Real Estate Project? We Can Help!
At VanKeith Commercial Capital, we offer commercial real estate financing that can support projects of any size. Our programs are diverse and can be customized to meet a wide variety of project needs.
We don’t believe in taking a one-size-fits-all approach to financing, which is why our portfolio of financial solutions is rich and varied. Here are a few of our more popular commercial real estate financing programs:
- Bridge Loans: A bridge loan may be the right choice for you if you’re waiting for a long-term loan to go through but you need money right away. Bridge loans are intended to provide only temporary monetary support until more permanent funding is acquired.
- Conventional Loans: Our conventional real estate loan program is most commonly used for real estate projects that are owner-occupied, or for stabilized investments.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: Does your project require up to $100,000,000? Consider applying for our mezzanine and equity financing program.
- Construction Financing: Up to $10,000,000 of your real estate project can be financed through our construction program, which comes with low rates and attractive terms.
- CMBS Loans: Our CMBS loans are unique from traditional loans and involve securitizing money into a trust. Program investors can purchase bonds through this program and cash them out when needed/desired.
- International Financing: We regularly fund international real estate projects of all sizes through our international financing program.
- 504 and SBA 7a Loans: Whether you are interested in acquiring an owner-occupied property or a flagged or non-flagged hotel, 504 and SBA 7a loans may be a good fit for your needs.
We love offering as many options as possible to our clients, but we also understand that a variety of options can be confusing. For this reason, we would love to talk with you about the unique benefits of each program so you can choose the ideal fit.
Ready to apply for our commercial real estate financing program? We’d love to walk you through the process. Call us at 919-241-8726 and we’ll help you get started.